The rent is due on the 15th of each month. We have several options you can choose from to pay your rent.
- Payment Options:
- Option 1 - Pay at the Bankier Office located at 406 E. Green Street in Champaign. You may pay with cash, check or money order. We do not have change in the office so if you pay by cash, you should pay the exact amount or we will put a credit on your account. You will need to fill out a rent payment slip with your name and address on it to be turned in with your rent. Rent slips are provided for you in your welcome packets and available in the Bankier Office.
- Option 2 - Sign up for our automatic bank transfer (re-occurring). This will automatically transfer your rent payment from your account to our account on the 15th of every month. Forms are available in our office and you must provide a voided check. There is No Fee for this method of payment.
- Option 3 - Pay online: Select the checking amount option. This would be a one-time payment on the day of the month you choose. There will be a $2.00 charge for this payment method.
- Option 4 - Pay online: Select the credit card option. This option is for credit or debit cards. There will be a 3% fee for this payment method. You should calculate what 3% of your rent is and add it to your payment. If you do not add the 3% fee onto your rent payment, we will bill it to your account.
- Make sure that when paying your rent you include an extra $10.00 per person/per month for the sanitary fee.
- The following buildings should include an additional $13.00 per person/ per month for water. They are:
- 303 W. Green Street (1E, 1W, 2E, 2W, & #5 Only)
- 406 E. Green Street
- 52 E. Green Street
- 403 E. Green Street
- 509 E. Green Street
- 509 ½ E. Green Street
- 624 S. Fifth Street
- 619 Wright Street
- 713 S. Sixth Street
- 805 S. Fourth Street (Efficiency only)
- 106 S. Coler Street in Urbana
- 1106 W. Stoughton Street in Urbana
- 1109 W. Stoughton Street Apt. 15 in Urbana
All other addresses have individual water meters and should have the water put into their names prior to move in.
- If you have leased a parking spot, you can either pay for it monthly with your rent or pay for it in full when you move in.
- There is a 5 day grace period. A $35.00 late fee will be assessed if the rent is paid after the 20th of the month. If the 20th lands on a day that the office is closed, you will need to pay ahead of time or pay online.
- Any Checks not honored at the bank (NSF) will be assessed an additional fee of $25.00 which will be billed to your account.
- If you have any questions regarding your rent balance you can feel free to call the office Monday – Friday at 217-328-3770 to speak with an accountant.