If you are renting a parking spot, it is important you read the following information:
- You must have a copy of you parking lease in your vehicle at all times or you will not be able to tow anyone from your spot.
- Your parking sticker must be displayed in the upper left side of your rear window. If you do not have a parking sticker please come to the Bankier office with your current parking lease so you can get one.
- Make sure you are parking not only in the correct spot, but also in the correct lot. Some of our lots are adjacent to one another with the same spot numbers. Remember, we are not responsible if you get towed for not parking in the correct spot. You are responsible for getting your car back and paying for the towing fees. It is your responsibility to make sure that you understand where your parking spot is located. Maps are located in the office and online.
- If someone is parked in your spot, it is your responsibility to call Reynolds towing to have them towed; we cannot do it for you because you hold the lease. DO NOT PARK IN ANOTHER SPOT IF SOMEONE IS IN YOURS OR YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO GET TOWED. You will be responsible for all towing fees, so don’t be the nice guy.
- Parking can be paid with your monthly rent. If you are a non-resident, the entire year of parking is due at the beginning of the lease.
- If you park at 805 S. Fourth St., you must keep the garage doors closed during the winter. The water pipes run through the garages and ca freeze if the doors are left open. If you leave the doors open and the pipes freeze you will be held responsible for the damages.
- Make sure the office has your current vehicle and contact information, including your cell phone number. We must have a way to contact you in case of an emergency.
- Building Parking information:
- 608 S. State St., there is one parking spot included with your apartment. Your parking spot is the same as your apartment number.
- 519 E. Green St., you must have a garage door opener to enter the parking garage.
- 303 W. Green St. – There is a parking garage under the building that requires a key to enter. Effective August 2016 the outside parking garage will be leased. You will need a code to enter. Only tenants with paid parking will have the access to this area.
- To sign a parking lease you have to come to the Bankier Apartments office. No parking leases can be done over the phone or via email. Before you sign your lease please go to the lot that you want to park at and pick out a few spots that you like. Once you sign for a parking spot you CAN NOT CHANGE YOU PARKING SPOT.
- RENEWALS! Your parking leases do not renew. Please make sure that when you sign your renewal lease that you renew you parking lease as well. If you don't it will be leased to someone else.