- Scrap all food into trash such as bones, seeds, peelings, and any large chunk of food, etc.
- Pre-rinse dishes removing anything that is stuck on plate such as gunk and thick food residue.
- Load dishes in dishwasher that are free from excess food particles.
- If you smell something burning, turn off dishwasher, pullout the bottom rack, and make sure something has not fallen on or got stuck onto the bottom-heating element!
- Only use soap that is specifically for dishwashers (Do Not Use Regular Dish Soap, or it will cause the dishwasher to sud up and flood the kitchen!)